For the attainment of the complete clients' credibility, we issue an invoice to them including all the relevant information regarding products as well as agreed price. Our complete range of product is wrapped in strong, nontoxic, and superior-grade packs that protect the contents inside from damage, moisture, logistic movement, etc. Furthermore, the packaging has product details printed on it.
- Circular motion screen has two Fabricated Side frames made of mild steel duly stiffened adequately and bolted to deck frame on which screening mesh rests . Depending up on the type of screening cloth/ plate their bolting & side crimping is used. These screens are run by V- Belts & Pulleys or Cordon shaft coupled to Electric Motor of appropriate Kw. and RPM. Screen shaft is passed through the C.G of the screen and unbalance weights are mounted on shaft to provide desired amplitude to the screen . These unbalance weights are adjustable and can be increased or decreased according to requirement . Complete screen rest on adequate numbers of springs housed in mounting brackets bolted to screen side frames . Quantity & Size of the Springs are designed to suit the screen size and duty conditions. When Motor is run , circular motion of the motor is transmitted by help of V-Belts and pulleys or cardon shaft to screen shaft . Unbalance weights on the shaft provides the stroke to the screen which is double the amplitude.
- The Circular Motion Screens are Single , Double or Triple deck structure with a substantially rigid design. The screen body consists of the two side plates with bolted transverse supports and screen mounts. The screen box is based on an open design.
- The vibrating screen is supported above the substructure by means of helical coil compression springs. The screen installation angle can be varied to suit the application.
- The Drive shaft with its eccentric weights runs in heavy Screen duty self-aligning roller bearings. The throw of the vibrating screen is changed by adjusting the eccentric weights. The drive is either direct or through cardon shaft and v-belts.
- There are several options for lubrication, oil or grease, which can be used without modification. Selected bearing seals ensure a long service life.
With single or multiple screen decks.
- Coal, Coke, Pet Coke, Lignite, Limestone, Dolomite
- Minerals, Ores, Pellets, Sinter
- Sand and Gravel, building materials
- Chemical Products, Fertilizers