Being a reliable name in this arena, we make sure that the payment procedures remain secured with us. In addition, we issue invoice to the clients stating all the relevant information of the products. Our complete range of product is wrapped in strong, nontoxic, and superior-grade packs that protect the contents inside from damage, moisture, logistic movement, etc. Furthermore, the packaging has product details printed on it.
- Ajmani manufacturers the single roller crushes separate the field material with high pressure in the wedge-shaped crushing space between
- the toothed roller and the adjustable crushing balancer
- The driven toothed roller draws the material into the crushing gap.
- Due to the high impact rate of the circulating crushing tooth segments the effective crushing action starts already above the toothed roller.
- Welded robust housing
- Roller core shaped as a polygon with surface –ground supports for the crushing tooth segments.
- Locking of the segments by means of dovetail guides and fastening by screwed bolts
- Tooth shape and tooth pitch are adapted to the respective application
- Crushing tooth segments individually replaceable without lifting the crushing roller out.
- Crushing roller alternatively available with crushing rings.
- Crushing roller with dust-tighy encapsulated anti-friction bearing
- Stepless setting of crushing gap with optional mechanical or hydraulic overload protection
- Parallel evasion of crushing balancers on the occurrance of uncrushed components of the material
Fields of application
- Cement, gypsum, and limestone
- Coal and Patash Mining
- Building, glass and chemical industries
- Metallugical plants
- Compact design
- Simple Maintenance
- High throughput
- Preserving crushing action
- Low undersize shares
- Scarcely any dust accurrence
To enable our experienced engineering staff to recommend the installation best suited to specific applications,answers to as many of the following questions as possible will result in a prompt and accurate solution to your screening requirements
- Material to be crushed
- Maximum feed dimension
- Approximate feed size analysis
- Moisture content
- Bulk Density
- Product sizes required
- Abrasive Characteristics
- Do you intend close circuit operation
- Capacity desired in tons per hour