Owing to our speedy distribution network, we are capable to render quickly and hassle free deliveries. The range, we offer, is stringently checked for the raw material used; our quality auditors ensure that the final product is sternly designed using the beat in class inputs to bring forth quality range.
- Flow Screen are used for separation of small cut size with good amount of moisture content which needs very high G force ( about 50 to 60 times G) for good separation and efficiency more than 90 % consistently.
- Flip Flow Vibrating Screen is used to separate fines with high moisture and sticky nature where the circular motion conventional mechanical vibrating screen becomes inadequate to cater the requirement. Damp and sticky materials are blinding over the apertures of the screen panel causing choking of the material on screen deck.
- Flip Screens are best suitable machines for separation of fines i.e particle size to be separated less then 15mm with high moisture content. The characteristic feature of Flip Flow Screen machines are two screen cases, one encased and the other which are counter currently oscillated by eccentric shaft. The screening takes place on permanently elastic highly wear resistant Polyurethane panels . Due to the counter motion of the screen, the screen panels are alternately, de-tensioned and tensioned in a defined manner about 600 times per minute which is 20 times higher than those of conventional screening machines Moreover , the elastic screen panel is not only tensioned but additionally stretched up to 10mm Hence the shape of the aperture is slightly changed and pegging of apertures by near size particles is prevented. .
- This leads to the characteristic, trampoline – like motion of the screening element. The screen normally works under acceleration force of about 50 g to prevent any type of clogging as against conventional screen which works at acceleration value of about 4 to 5 g.
- The construction of Flip-Flow Screen consists of two cases. The outer case and Inner case. The outer screen frame is suspended from the inner frame by guide springs, permitting horizontal movement. The inner frame is supported on the wedge shaped jack by means of Rubber insulating springs.
- The cross beams supported the polyurethane mats are alternatively connected to the inner and outer cross beams. The whole systems are counter currently oscillated by the eccentric shaft.
- The drive box of screen consists of eccentric shaft with a pair of eccentric bearing. The circular motion of the drive shaft is transformed into oscillation of the screen frame by means of thrust rod springs.
- Helical springs are arranged between the inner screen frame and the support jack thus ensuring that the machine is kept in the correct position according to the angle of inclination. The screen should have fixed cover on top to prevent dust. The screen should have provision of removal of individual sections of the cover to give easy access for easy maintenance.
- Coal, Coke, Pet Coke, Lignite, Limestone, Dolomite
- Minerals, Ores, Pellets, Sinter
- Sand and Gravel, building materials
- Chemical Products, Fertilizers
- Compost, Refuse, Refuse Slags